Pumpkin is also used to sweets, deserts here. I cooked tofu pumpkin muffin.
The muffins are also without milk, eggs and butter. Add only pumpkin this Tofu chocolate muffin’s recipe.
How do you cook pumpkin muffin? Yea, it is simple. After add tofu, put mash pumpkin too.
My children love Tofu muffin. So, I cook it after dinner, about 7:30 pm. Two of them get ready for tomorrow school. Cook easy and quickly! Bake time is 20-25 minutes. Before they go to bed, muffins are baked.
We eat rice, or breads, muffins in breakfast. My second child eat a muffin, after that she eat rice and Natto. Oh, she likes to eat!
My son also eats like his sister. I need to be ready some various breakfast for them every morning…
You don’t need to be so nervous about mixing tofu and pumpkin. I always mix lightly. My husband ate this Tofu Chocolate chip Muffin first time, he did not notice that I added Tofu!!
‘Well, this muffin is doughier texture than usual one! Why?’ he said that. I told you the secret. Of course, he was so surprised!!!
- 10.6 oz firm or silky tofu 300g
- 1/2 cup white sugar abou 100g
- 8 tbsps canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour about 200g
- 4 tbs pumpkin pure
- 2 tsps baking powder
- Preheat an oven 375℉. Grease 12 muffin pan, or use muffin liners. Drain a tofu and wrap in paper towels to remove excess water. After that, mash the tofu.
Pour canola oil into a bowl, add sugar and pumpkin pure. Mix them. Then, sift the flour, baking powder into the bowl.
- Mix until just combined. Divide the muffin butter in muffin pan, or muffin cups. Bake 375℉ for 20-23 minutes.
- Cool in the pan, or cups for 5 minutes. Then, remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.